ECC Kids Tennis
The Junior Tennis Program at Elmwood is one of our highest priorities and is the future of the game. Not only are they great learning tools and great fun for the juniors, but they give back to the game as well. Regardless of the environment whether on the on the courts, tournament/league matches, or off the court, we strive to achieve the same goals.
- Teach the juniors basic knowledge about the game of tennis, its traditions, etiquette, and the rules.
- Provide a setting for fun, social interaction with other juniors.
- Expose the juniors to positive life values such as honesty, responsibility, and courtesy.
- Offer instruction in the fundamentals of being an athletic Junior.
- Create healthy competition with an emphasis on having fun and the process of improving.
- Provide an opportunity for advanced juniors to develop their game to the next level.
JUNIOR PROGRAM OFFERS
- Year round Junior Development Clinics for all ages and abilities.
- Attention to student with a 4:1 child pro ratio in all clinics.
- Year round private instruction.
- 10 & Under Tennis program.
- Specialty events in summer such as Parent/Child Tournament and Round Robins.
- Birthday themed parties and Friday night pizza parties through out the year.