Non Member Tennis
Elmwood Tennis now offers Junior Clinics and Private lesson to non members. We offer private lesson to Adult non members as well. Please email us for more information at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Below you will see our mission statement for our junior program which is lead by our Director of Tennis Justin Campbell, worth mentioning Justin is currently the youngest Master Professional of Tennis in the world.
Also check out our Facebook or www.facebook.com/elmwoodtennis
The Junior Tennis Program at Elmwood is one of our highest priorities and is the future of the game. Not only are they great learning tools and great fun for the juniors, but they give back to the game as well. Regardless of the environment whether on the on the courts, tournament/league matches, or off the court, we strive to achieve the same goals.
- Teach the juniors basic knowledge about the game of tennis, its traditions, and the rules.
- Provide a setting for fun, social interaction with other juniors.
- Expose the juniors to positive life values such as honesty, responsibility, and courtesy.
- Offer instruction in the fundamentals of being an athletic Junior.
- Create healthy competition with an emphasis on having fun and the process of improving.
- Provide an opportunity for advanced juniors to develop their game to the next level.
JUNIOR PROGRAM OFFERS
- Year round Junior Development Clinics for all ages and abilities.
- Attention to student with a 4:1 child pro ratio in all clinics.
- Year round private instruction.
- 10 & Under Tennis program.
- Birthday themed parties and Friday night pizza parties through out the year.